School Logo

SEND Concerns or Complaints


Any complaints regarding the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy or the provision made for children with special educational needs should be addressed in the first instance to the class teacher.


If parents need further advice, they are welcome to arrange a meeting with the SENDCO. If they feel their child’s needs are still not being met they should make an appointment to see the Head of Academy.  


If, however, parents are still concerned they may contact the Special Educational Needs Governor and/or the Derbyshire Information, Advice and Support Service for SEND who may allocate an individual parent supporter or refer to the mediation service. The school will inform parents of these services.