Ms R Whitbread is our Family Resource Worker in School.
It is Ms Whitbread's role is to provide emotional support and guidance to our pupils as well as support to our families, by giving advice or information about school or home life; she is also able to signpost families to other agencies who could also offer support.
Ms Whitbread can help you with any worries you may have in relation to your child’s education, behaviour and well-being. She is also here as someone to talk to if you need it.
Support for pupils includes:
- Promoting good attendance and punctuality;
- Promoting self-esteem and confidence;
- Promoting positive behaviour and positive attitudes to learning;
- Providing personal, social and emotional support to children.
Support for families includes:
- Advice and support in promoting positive behaviour at home;
- Attendance and support at school and other agency meetings;
- Liaising with a range of external services;
- Signposting to services available in the local area.
- Support with applying for grants and completing applications.
Ms Whitbread is available to talk to most mornings outside.
You can contact her directly by email: email@example.com
Ms Whitbread is supported in her role by Ms Heidi Ketton, Trust Early Help Manager.