Miss Whitbread is our Family Resource Worker in School.
Her role is to provide support for the children that attend this school as well as supporting their families with advice and information concerning school or home life. She can help you with any worries you may have in relation to your child’s education, behaviour and well-being. She is also here as someone to talk to if you need it.
Support for pupils includes:
· Promoting good attendance and punctuality;
· Promoting self-esteem and confidence;
· Promoting positive behaviour and positive attitudes to learning;
· Providing personal, social and emotional support to children.
Support for families includes:
· Advice and support in promoting positive behaviour at home;
· Attendance and support at school and other agency meetings;
· Liaising with a range of external services;
· Providing information to services available in the local area.
She is available to talk to most mornings outside or you can contact her directly by email: