What specialist services or expertise are available at or accessed by school?
What specialist services or expertise are available at or accessed by school?)
- Teachers responsible for all children’s learning, including SEND pupils
- Teaching Assistants trained in interventions to support not replace the teacher
- Teaching Assistants with enhanced training to support the inclusion of all pupils including those with medical, health and manual handling needs.
Local Authority Provision delivered in school
- Autism Outreach Service.
- Educational Psychology Service.
- Behaviour Support Service.
- Sensory Service for children with physical, visual or hearing needs.
- Derbyshire Information Advice and Support for SEND (previously Parent Partnership).
Health Provision delivered in school
- School Nurse.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health service (CAMHs).
- Speech and Language Therapy (SALT).
In addition the school will work with the LA to source support from Derbyshire's Local Offer, which includes leisure and activity providers, health and care services, education providers and support groups.